Replacement Router Collet

I have had a Skil 1845-02 router with the 1/4" tool-less collet for some time and it has served me well. Now working with melamine, the dust created has caused a failure that sends me looking for a standard collet. Does anyone know of a source? My google and msn searches are not encouraging.
Thanks
fm

A service center for Skil tools should be able to get one for you. Any listed in the instruction booklet?
tandemcap wrote:

http://www.skil.com/Customer+Service/Contact+Us/Customer+Service.htm
tandemcap wrote:

collets from Jacobs or the other vendors.
I also have this model and was wondering where I might find one if needed.
http://www.toolpartsdirect.com/cgi-bin/noframes.cgi/skil/1845
Steve