replacement parts of jointer

A friend has pointed out in the classifieds lately several older pieces of woodworking equipment. He knows I am trying to get my hands on a larger jointer...

If I did get one of these, where would a person go to look for replacement parts... are there companies making cutter bars... bearings... pillows etc for such refurbs? if so can anybody supply some names of reputable dealers...

This is not a specific brand question, just checking the waters...

are there old brands that are at the top of list as good choices for refurb'ing?

thanks for your help.

William

Reply to
William