Replacement Parts for Cole-Parmer Vacuum Pump

I need help to find replacement vanes for a discontinue a Cole-Parmer EW-07055-01 vacuum oil vane pump. Better yet, if I can buy other parts as well. I bought this pump at an estate sales and discovered the pump is frozen with rust inside. The 1/6HP motor is in excellent condition.
Further, the pump is rated at 1.3cfm and max vacuum 20" Hg continuous. can I use this pump for woodworking projects?
Thanks for all the help.