Replacement Mitre bar for Craftsman Tablesaw.

I am trying to find bars that will run in the mitre slots on a Craftsman Table saw. I want to use them on a set of jigs, and I don't want to use wooden sliders. I have searched and found bestwoodtools.com but I think they want 30USD per bar, and that is too much.
Other suggestions?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Metal supply outlet for a metalworking shop> Get bar stock of the right size, cut to whatever length you want.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes:

http://www.rockler.com
18 inch for $12.99
If you get on their e-mail list, they sometimes send you coupons. Also - check out the package deals for T-Track kits. You can buy $30 worth of stuff for $21.