Replacement knives for Powermatic 54A

Looking to get a spare set of knives for my Powermatic 54A.
While looking at such sites as Infinity and others, I noticed that they offer knives that as long as the standard knives but are bit thicker (not by much) and wider. Has anyone used these replacement knives and what "problems" if any can I expect.
I was thinking of going full boat - carbide tipped or full carbide.
Thanks,
MJ