replacement for workmate table

I've been using an old workmate 525 for years as a portable table.
I finally made the decision to toss it out. The table was still OK but enought plastic parts and wear from years of use have made it difficult to use or carry or get folded to put away.
So, I'm looking for a viable replacement. I don't have a shop and everything must be put away at the end of the day. I've gotten a couple other portable tables over the years. One by Skill ranks at the bottom and the metal parts bend easily. Another all plastic table is OK (I forget the brand but it is something from home depot).
I have the Sears "Professional" model, the table itself if built rather sturdy, however, the MDF top died withing a few weeks, I build a cutting board style top frm maple and have been very pleased.
On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 17:15:50 -0700, william kossack