Replacement filters for Jet Air Cleaner

I am still on my first filter, but it is looking like it is time to be replacing them.

Their outside filter is about $35. Is it any better than the 3M filters for $8? What do other people use?

Has anyone tried washing, or otherwise cleaning, the inner filter? It says not to, but they sell filters.

Thanks.

Reply to
Toller

Wood Family

I use a good quality furnace filter (around $2) for the outside filter. I change it often. My inside filter stays relatively clean. Sometimes I vacuum it with my Fein vacuum with Hepa filter. I would NOT use a regular shop vac. And I definitely would not blow it out with an air hose.

Reply to
AL