Replacement Dust Collector bags

I saw somewhere that some company is selling the plastic bags the fit dust collectors and was wondering if any of you knew what the company was. I know that Delta makes them, and JDS too, but I think there's another that just started selling them. Thanks.

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

"Jay Pique" wrote

FWIW, I use the black "contractor" bags, available from the Borgs, on my Jet DC ... _much_ cheaper and work just as well.

... someone who doesn't anyone really have a need to _see_ the collected sawdust. ;)

Reply to
Swingman

But the swirling action is so...so...psychedelic!!!

Om

Robatoy

Penn State Industries sells them:

Nova

Unless you over fill it. It can make a mess. Or so I'm told.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I agree. Like watching the foam on a freshly poured Guinness :)

Reply to
Mike in Arkansas

Hehe ... voice of experience? The key is being aware of situations ... like when it's perhaps time to change underwear.

Reply to
Swingman

Wynn Environmental carries 4 mil clear bags for $12.00 for 10 bags:

Jim Weisgram

=2E =2E =2E =2E okay... now I want one.

Reply to
Robatoy

Robatoy wrote in news:37938109-3b36-42f2-afd3- snipped-for-privacy@f63g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

If you're that open to suggestion, just imagine how good you'll feel sending me a couple thousand dollars. ;-)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

It is a bag with a window on the side too. From 10 feet away it looked like there was room on top, but it was just a layer of different color chips.

Also, what is this about changing underwear? Mine had no instructions.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

like they would work well for this and I guess a bit more durable.

Jack Stein

Yep....

they didn't just "start".

Jay Pique wrote: