Replacement Dust Collector bags

I saw somewhere that some company is selling the plastic bags the fit dust collectors and was wondering if any of you knew what the company was. I know that Delta makes them, and JDS too, but I think there's another that just started selling them. Thanks.
JP
"Jay Pique" wrote

FWIW, I use the black "contractor" bags, available from the Borgs, on my Jet DC ... _much_ cheaper and work just as well.
... someone who doesn't anyone really have a need to _see_ the collected sawdust. ;)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 3/27/08

Om

Yes.... like that. . . . . okay... now I want one.

If you're that open to suggestion, just imagine how good you'll feel sending me a couple thousand dollars. ;-)
Puckdropper

Unless you over fill it. It can make a mess. Or so I'm told.
"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

Hehe ... voice of experience? The key is being aware of situations ... like when it's perhaps time to change underwear.
<G>
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 3/27/08

It is a bag with a window on the side too. From 10 feet away it looked like there was room on top, but it was just a layer of different color chips.
Also, what is this about changing underwear? Mine had no instructions.
Jay Pique wrote:

Penn State Industries sells them:
http://www.pennstateind.com/store/dcpb7.html
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Wynn Environmental carries 4 mil clear bags for $12.00 for 10 bags: http://www.wynnenv.com/35A_series_cartridge_kit.htm
Jim Weisgram wrote:

US Plastics sells 15 and 18 mill clear plastic drum liners that look like they would work well for this and I guess a bit more durable.
http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/category.asp?catalog%5Fname=USPlastic&category%5Fname 0&Page=1
--
Jack
http://jbstein.com