replacement Disston handsaw nuts?

I am missing several of the saw nuts on a Disston model D30 handsaw. Can anyone help me with a source for replacements?

Just get a junker saw a a yard sale or flea market for a dollor or 2.
--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland

http://www.vintagesaws.com / http://www.disstonianinstitute.com / http://specialtytoolandbolt.com/ Here, you'd send a digital picture and measurements http://www.antique-used-tools.com/disstonsaws.htm
You could email at all the these links and ask.
Alex

Practically any sharpening service can supply you with saw nuts and bolts. mike
grose wrote:

Yum. Joe