replacement Disston handsaw nuts?

I am missing several of the saw nuts on a Disston model D30 handsaw. Can anyone help me with a source for replacements?

Reply to
grose

Just get a junker saw a a yard sale or flea market for a dollor or 2.

Reply to
Lawrence Wasserman

Here, you'd send a digital picture and measurements
could email at all the these links and ask.

Alex

Reply to
AArDvarK

Practically any sharpening service can supply you with saw nuts and bolts. mike

Reply to
mike

Saw nuts? I wonder how they'd be with beer? Yum. Joe

Reply to
Joe_Stein