Replace Collet on Skil Router?

I have had a Skil 1845-02 router with the 1/4" tool-less collet for some time and it has served me well. Now working with melamine, the dust created has caused a failure that sends me looking for a standard collet. Does anyone know of a source? My google and msn searches are not encouraging.
Thanks
fm