Repeat post on dust collector

I posted this yesterday but it never appeared on my server. Sorry for any duplication.
Does anyone know if the bargain HF 2hp dust collector, which they describe as "22 inches wide" will fit the Penn State Industries canister filter, which they say will "fit any dust collector with a 20" rim?
If so, it saves a hundred and twenty bucks to hook up this combo ($150 + $200) instead of buying the Penn State combo at $470 plus more shipping, since HF ships free.
I could use some advice from the experts on this.
Thanks.
Bill
hey, that's three times now.
I'm hoping someone will know the answer.
On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 16:27:37 GMT, "Bill Hinshaw"

Guess it's a combination that you'll have to be the guinea pig for..... Now one else seems to have done this.
BTW - your post has shown up two other times.
Bob S.

Here's a link to the owner's manual for that dust collector:
http://www.harborfreight.com/manuals/45000-45999/45378.pdf
You need the Adobe Acrobat reader to look at it.
It indicates that the bag diameter is 19 1/2 inches.

The Jet canister fits it, so I imagine the PSI one will also.