Repairing Bernhardt Table Finish

Bernhardt won't answer my email with this question....
I damaged a one of your tables. An oil candle spilled on it and the ol was left there for days before I noticed. Then the finish was removed where the oil spilled. How shold I repair it? (Ohter than have the whole thing refinished.)
The literature that came with the table says it's called "Antique Old World Finish."
What I plan to do: remove all the finish on the top (leaving the rest of the table untouched). Then apply a new finish which matches the old in color as close as possible. I'll probably use a laquer. I'm hoping members of this group can suggests exactly what....
For reference: http://www.bernhardt.com /. The closet thing I can find to the one I have is the Grand Savannah.
Cheers.
Ok, I found the exact model: it's called Embassy Row. It can be found on the 5'th tab of the dining room furniture. I've heard Bernhardt uses a 13-step finishing process - that's scary since I use only a few steps, excluding sanding.