Rent a Planer/Joiner for an hour in Seattle?

I have three teak boards made by gluing together .5"x.5" strips. The widest one is 11.5" wide and now I need to make them square (hence the planer and joiner needed). Anyone have any idea how I can get this done without paying though the nose? Thanks, Tool-less

Reply to
lmn420

Dave W

A batten and a fairing board with lots of 24 grit paper.

When your arms ache so bad you wish they would fall off, you are getting close.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett