Rent a Planer/Joiner for an hour in Seattle?

I have three teak boards made by gluing together .5"x.5" strips. The widest one is 11.5" wide and now I need to make them square (hence the planer and joiner needed). Anyone have any idea how I can get this done without paying though the nose? Thanks, Tool-less
If you find someone out there, offer to sharpen the blades; teak can be very rough on planer and jointer blades. I have seen actual pockets of sand in teak planks. In fact, why not use a hand plane? Dave

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:
> I have three teak boards made by gluing together .5"x.5" strips. The > widest one is 11.5" wide and now I need to make them square (hence the > planer and joiner needed). Anyone have any idea how I can get this > done without paying though the nose? Thanks,
A batten and a fairing board with lots of 24 grit paper.
When your arms ache so bad you wish they would fall off, you are getting close.
Lew