removing plastic resin glue

I'm restoring an old guitar. The original owner used plastic resin glue to fix some parts. I need to remove the glue to correctly reset the neck. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do this?

Rob

Reply to
Beh Econ

I don't know of a solvent for that stuff. it's hard and a distinctive color, so it will scrape well and be obvious when you get through it

Reply to
Bridger

There are epoxy solvents/removers available on the market. Try a drop or two in an inconspicuous location to see if it softens up or removes the plastic resin.

Philski

Reply to
Philski