Removing odor

Page 2 of 2

mention of ventilation yet. A small fan running continuously should help disburse the odor better. As to the fumes (odors), try placing some burning candles in the area to burn them off. It seemed to help a lot for my last project. (Pie pans, etc make excellent safety trays for the candles.)
Also, I seem to recall on a can of Formby's that if it did not dry properly to leave a florescent light on. Not the same thing, but it might mimic actual sunlight???
Good luck, Thermo

To the rest of the house maybe...
As to the fumes (odors), try placing some burning

Concerning a safety tray,,,, think a little further. Most fumes like this are "highly" flamable. A lit candle might cause an explosion.

Shellac.