Removable folding cabinet doors

One of my previous questions entailed the use of bifold pocket doors for the entertainment unit I'm modifying for a 46" LCD TV I've bought. I've decided to go a different route and forgo the pocket doors because of space constraints.
What I'm thinking of using now are removable bifold doors. I'm considering 4 - 6 doors connected with piano hinge accordion style that can be unfolded and installed when the TV is not in use. Initially, I was thinking of using rare earth magnets to attach them, but upon reconsideration I don't think I want magnets anywhere near the TV. I'm open to other attachment suggestions if anyone has any.
Thanks.

if it's an lcd, magnets won't affect it. also, where are the doors to be stored when the tv is in use? i'd think flipper doors would be a better idea. also, no reason they have to go into the sides. make them fold up like a garage door. i built a tv stand like that so i didn't have to waste sideways space for the doors.
regards, charlie http://glassartists.org/chaniarts