Reminder -- Woodworkers Showcase and Totally Turning

These two events are the weekend of March 28-29 2009 in Saratoga Springs, NY.
http://www.nwawoodworkingshow.org / http://www.totallyturning.com /
If you come to the show stop by and say Hi... I'll be giving a couple presentations on shooting boards and bench hooks--Yeah, I'm a flat boarder know to frequent the Neander side though I generally take the Normite approach to gross dimensioning. I also be in the Toy Factory area with my associates from the Northeastern Woodworkers Association Mid-Hudson Chapter.
John
John-- I managed to get to the show this weekend and really enjoyed it. I wouldn't have know about it without your post, so thanks!
Eric

Thanks for coming Eric. Glad to hear you made it!
They already posted the winners on the web site!
http://www.nwawoodworkingshow.org/2009awards/winners09.htm