Reminder -- Woodworkers Showcase and Totally Turning

These two events are the weekend of March 28-29 2009 in Saratoga Springs, NY.

you come to the show stop by and say Hi... I'll be giving a couple presentations on shooting boards and bench hooks--Yeah, I'm a flat boarder know to frequent the Neander side though I generally take the Normite approach to gross dimensioning. I also be in the Toy Factory area with my associates from the Northeastern Woodworkers Association Mid-Hudson Chapter.

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

John-- I managed to get to the show this weekend and really enjoyed it. I wouldn't have know about it without your post, so thanks!

Eric

Reply to
ericadamgelman

Thanks for coming Eric. Glad to hear you made it!

They already posted the winners on the web site!

John Grossbohlin