Remembering Danny Proulx

Remembering Danny Proulx Look for a complete obituary and other remembrances of CabinetMaker columnist Danny Proulx in the December issue of CabinetMaker. Proulx died after suffering an apparent heart attack November 26. Friends and fellow woodworkers have posted many remembrances on the CabinetMakerOnline forum and other forums on the Internet. The family has asked for donations on Proulx's behalf to be sent to the Winchester and District Memorial Hospital Foundation, 566 Louise St., Winchester, Ont, K0C 2K, Canada.
I know I am a bit late, but I heard about this sad news only today.....since he was a contributor to this NG, I think it worth mentionning.
sorry if it was already reported....
--
Mike

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 18:40:53 -0500, "Mike"

I hadn't heard that.
I've got a few of his books, from which I learned a lot.
Barry
Danny was an inspiration to many, and his books helped many woodies further their woodworking skills. Rest in peace Danny. -- Regards,
Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com Over 70 woodworking product reviews online! WIN! A Bosch 18v Cordless Drill. Submit your entry today! ------------------------------------------------------------ Latest 6 Reviews: - Jorgensen Cabinet Master Clamps - Sherwood Lathe Copy Attachment - Ryobi Right Angle Drill - Porter Cable COIL250 Coil Nailer - Ryobi 18v Cordless Jigsaw - Taunton's Complete Illustrated Guide to Furniture & Cabinet Construction ------------------------------------------------------------