Reliant bandsaw

Bought one from Woodworkers' Warehouse a few years back, now the power switch died. Anyone know of a source for replacement parts?
TIA Buddy
Buddy Matlosz wrote:

manufacturer. I'd try Grizzly's web site:
http://www.grizzly.com/products/items-list.cfm?&gidB44028-2E05-455A-804C-6A06E193AD2F&site=grizzly
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

If Jack's suggestion doesn't pan out, remember that switches are standard items, functionally. You may have to drill some holes or mount an external box to the tool, but you'll have use of it.
Ping if you need more help.
Barry

Actually, I got impatient and did just that. Got a toggle switch from Radio Shit, and fabricated a new plate from sheet metal salvaged from an old fluorescent fixture. It's good to be a packrat sometimes. Thanx anyway for the suggestions.
B.
Using a toggle switch as a replacement can be a dangerous decision, although it will do as a temporary fix if you understand the consequences of using it. I believe that the original switch on these saws is a magnetic switch. If the saw is running and the power goes off, the saw won't re-start when the power comes back on, until you push the start button. The replacement switch from Grizzley is likely the best (and safest) choice and you should get rid of that toggle switch as soon as you can.
--
Charley
(retired safety engineer and fire marshal)
Charley wrote:

Most bandsaws in sizes that Reliant might have made don't use magnetic switches. They usually use simple snap switches that look like magnetic switches.
Barry