Reid Jig & Fixture Catalog PDF download available

I know that jigs are a popular subject in this forum.
I came across this when looking for something else. I have used Reid before to replace hand wheels on old iron.
The request catalog page is here,
http://reidecom.reidtool.com/xephr/edit/CATALOG_REQUEST
They have four catalogs. All are available as downloadable PDF files.
The jig and fixture catalog PDF download site is.
https://www.reidtool.com/catalog/jnf06/jnf06.pdf
It is a 68 page publication.
This may be overkill for most. But it wouldn't hurt to have this publication around to steal some ideas on more ordinary jigs.
Lee Michaels wrote:

Nice link!
Thanks for posting it.
"Lee Michaels" wrote in message

Got it, saved it ... thanks!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07
"Swingman" wrote in message

I knew that somebody would find this useful. The Reid people saved my ass a couple times. They are good people.
I have worked with a lot of folks over the years who build prototypes of various kinds. The Reid catalog is a standard on their catalog and reference shelf. This jig and fixture catalog must be a new thing. I have not seen it before.
You do realize, of course, that if you build anything with these parts, you will be obligated share all the juicy details with us. ;-)

VERY useful. Thank you kindly, sir.
"Robatoy" wrote

I confess to knowing nothing of the countertop business. Just what do you use jigs for?
I have this vision of you using your Incredible Hulk sanding machine on a one ton countertop. You wouldn't need a jig for that!
On May 10, 10:58 am, "Lee Michaels"

I do a lot of things besides countertops, although that is the bulk of my income these days. I still use a lot of jigs for sink and cook-top cut-outs. Locator plates for threaded inserts to mount undermounted sinks.. that sorta rot. Those types of catalogues are often the source of ideas as well: "if I hookup the thingema to a jig via a giggle-pin..." you know, that sorta thing.