Reglue

I am trying to disassemble an old child's maple school chair so that I can reglue it. However, some very "wise" person has put finish nails through all the tenons. Does anyone have a method to remove them without destroyng the chair? Thanks
Larry wrote:

If you can't pull 'em out, can you use a small pin punch (or larger nail) to push 'em on through far enough to pull out the other side? This approach may help to minimize damage to the chair...
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA

Another option might be to try one of the Chair Doctor type of glues.
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.asp?page0261&category=1%2C110&SID=&ccurrency=1