refurbished tool store in NYC?

is there a refurbished tool shop in the NYC area? a dewalt refurbished outlet or makita?
thanks....
Try Metropolitan Lumber, seen commercial on TV advertising reconditioned tools, There is a Dewalt store on Queens Blvd and 57th Street.

I think in Westwood, NJ there is one. I went there and there prices were what I consider to be high. You can try Ebay.