refinishing wood floor

I'm looking ar refinishing our 8 year oad wood floor. They are solid strips which have never be refinished, SOme friends just had there floor refinished using a sander. The dust is everywhere like in most wood shops. I would like to reduce it if possible. I'm looking at a company called Mr sandless. Has any used them and does it reduce the dust. Or is there another method I can do to keep the dust down. Thanks again

Reply to
mountaintop