Refinish of Haywood Wakefield Table and charis

We have a few pieces of Haywood Wakefield furniture, tables, chairs, etc. that are begining to show wear and have a few water spots.

My questions are 1) should I risk a partial refinish such as only on the chair armrests or refinish the complete piece? 2) any suggestion on a color match for the wheat finish?

All ideas are greatly appreciated.

Bob

Reply to
Bob in Colorado

There really isn't all that much risk in trying to partially renew the finish over total refinishing. Give it a shot, it may work and if it does you're ahead of the game. If it doesn't, well, you're back to option two anyway and all you've lost is a little time.

As for specific recommendation, Personally I wouldn't even try to give one without seeing the pieces up close and personal.

Good luck

Reply to
Mike G