Refinish Help Plz, Canvas Top Teak Table

Hi, I'm not sure that this is the proper forum, but it's the closest match I could find on my server. Anyway, I am refinishing a teak folding table with a teak-framed canvas top. The canvas is significantly stained, mostly water and mold/mildew with one ink stain. I would appreciate any advice, or direction to some websource for the same, on cleaning and/or replacing the canvas.
Thank You, ------------Richard
Richard Bollinger (in 9rzMe.8108$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net) said:
| Hi, | I'm not sure that this is the proper forum, but it's the | closest match I could find on my server. | Anyway, I am refinishing a teak folding table with a teak-framed | canvas top. The canvas is significantly stained, mostly water and | mold/mildew with one ink stain. I would appreciate any advice, or | direction to some websource for the same, on cleaning and/or | replacing the canvas.
You might try <http://www.google.com/search?num 0&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=stain+remov al>.
My first try would probably be with Oxyclean. If that didn't do the job I'd use a German product called Hascherpur (comes in a tube and will remove almost any kind of fabric stain).