Redwood Source in Southeast Kansas Area???

Anyone found good redwood in the Southeast Kansas or Four-State region (Joplin, Fort Scott, Pittsburg, NE OK area.
I have bought some in Wichita but that is a little too far out.
RonB
On 6/26/2012 5:56 PM, RonB wrote:

I don't believe redwood is indigenous to SE KS, no...
<gdr>

No, but it is available in Wichita at Star Lumber and Menard's Stores. All of that Wichita wood is supposed to be from the NW US. Local hardwood mills and distributors do bring in non-native hardwoods and exotics from other areas of the country, but no redwood.
I'm just looking for alternate sources of trucked in Redwood so I don't have the five hour round trip to Wichita.
RonB
On 6/26/2012 7:17 PM, RonB wrote: ...

Feel lucky...it's almost that one-way from here (other corner of state).
Brother is in Joplin; I'll ping him and see if he's any knowledge...
On 6/26/2012 5:56 PM, RonB wrote:

Try this place. They have quite a bit of stuff.
http://www.dieboltlumber.com /
--
Steve Barker

Hey Steve - Thanks. Those folks are less than an hour away. I'll give them a call in the morning.
RonB
On 6/27/2012 6:36 PM, RonB wrote:

yer welcome!! hope they have what you want.
--
Steve Barker