Redwood Source in Southeast Kansas Area???

Anyone found good redwood in the Southeast Kansas or Four-State region (Joplin, Fort Scott, Pittsburg, NE OK area.

I have bought some in Wichita but that is a little too far out.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

I don't believe redwood is indigenous to SE KS, no...

--

Reply to
dpb

east Kansas or Four-State region

No, but it is available in Wichita at Star Lumber and Menard's Stores. All of that Wichita wood is supposed to be from the NW US. Local hardwood mills and distributors do bring in non-native hardwoods and exotics from other areas of the country, but no redwood.

I'm just looking for alternate sources of trucked in Redwood so I don't have the five hour round trip to Wichita.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

On 6/26/2012 7:17 PM, RonB wrote: ...

Feel lucky...it's almost that one-way from here (other corner of state).

Brother is in Joplin; I'll ping him and see if he's any knowledge...

--

Reply to
dpb

Try this place. They have quite a bit of stuff.

Steve Barker

Hey Steve - Thanks. Those folks are less than an hour away. I'll give them a call in the morning.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

yer welcome!! hope they have what you want.

Reply to
Steve Barker