Redwood burl for olive or pistachio?

Hi, I am going to make 2 segmented salad bowls and would like to use olive and/or pistachio wood along with some dark contrasting wood. I have lots of dry redwood burl up to 3 inches thick and from 6 inches across to 30 inches across. Anybody up for a trade? Anybody in the SF bay area so we can avoid having to ship the stuff? I am looking for a minimum of 2BF at least 3/4 inch thick, slightly thicker if it is rough cut. Anybody in the central valley know of a good source of olive or pistachio trimmings? Apparently there are 100,000 acres of pistachio trees planted in this country, should provide plenty of stock. thanks, jaime

Reply to
jaimesummer