Red Oak in cutting board?

I am currently using it as a chopping board for all food types. . . . but I always wash it in the dishwasher. ( it warped a few time but its flat now Do you think the hot temperature of the washer is enough to kill the bacteria?

Reply to
connor aston

The caustic detergent sure it.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

I think you mean the Elsie Bow.

--=20 Will R. Jewel Boxes and Wood Art

power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those=20 who have not got it.=94 George Bernard Shaw

Reply to
WillR