Record 110 block plane

Hey people, I picked up a Record No 110 block plane a while back at a flea market ($10) that I intend to use for general construction stuff around the house. I plan to give it a basic tune up (Popular WWorking has a block plane tune-up article this month) but aside from the basics is there anything about this plane to watch out for? IT looks like it has had little use, the sole is flat with a nice square mouth and the iron looks to still have the original edge.

Thanks

-BR

Reply to
BruceR

Don't hit anything important when you throw it. IMHO, it's a waste of $10

Reply to
Andy Dingley