recommendations wanted : compressor & air tools

Greetings - I am seeking recommendations, opinions, experiences about and for:

[A] inexpensive but reasonably durable air compressor for light to medium duty. [B] Air tools to do the following: __ power dust blower for equipment, appliances __ auto repair (i.e., lug nut removal) __ wood working and finishing (hvlp?)(disk sanding?) __ power cooking ;-) (Monster House episode had air powered egg beater & whisk installed in kitchen!) [C] Would it be more useful to choose portability -or- use a separate air tank ?

Budget: $150 US or less.

I really need some guidance, having surfed my way into a mild confusion.

TIA!

Reply to
Jet Graphics

Sorry, you won't find what you want for what your budget allows. Best you can get is about 3 cfm. Your air requirements are double or more.

Perhaps you should re-assess your requirements or cash in your 401k. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Don't get a direct drive unless it's going to be in another room. Very loud! Get a belt-driven one.

Reply to
Other Brother Kevin