recommendations wanted : compressor & air tools

Greetings - I am seeking recommendations, opinions, experiences about and for:
[A] inexpensive but reasonably durable air compressor for light to medium duty.
[B] Air tools to do the following: __ power dust blower for equipment, appliances __ auto repair (i.e., lug nut removal) __ wood working and finishing (hvlp?)(disk sanding?) __ power cooking ;-) (Monster House episode had air powered egg beater & whisk installed in kitchen!)
[C] Would it be more useful to choose portability -or- use a separate air tank ?
Budget: $150 US or less.
I really need some guidance, having surfed my way into a mild confusion.
TIA!

Sorry, you won't find what you want for what your budget allows. Best you can get is about 3 cfm. Your air requirements are double or more.
Perhaps you should re-assess your requirements or cash in your 401k. Ed
--------------060900010009030208030009 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

loud! Get a belt-driven one.
--------------060900010009030208030009 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit