Recommendation for a small width bandsaw blade

About a year ago I bought a Grizzly 14" bandsaw. I asked for a blade recomendation from this group and a lot of people liked the Wood Slicer. I got a half inch blade and have been VERY happy with it.
I am going to do a project in a few months that will need a smaller width blade (lots of turning). I can see blade widths from 1/8" to 3/8" in the Highland Woodworking catalog. These blades are all made by Diamond Saw. Do you have any recommendations on these smaller width blades?
TIA.
Dick Snyder

I'm not a big fan of brand name blades, but woodslicer is highly rated..
Check the manual for your bandsaw for a radius chart.. should give you a good idea of the recommended blade size for the type of curves you want to do.. If in doubt, get both sizes..
I've used no-name blades from saw shops for years and am happy with them.. They make them up to whatever length you need and they're very inexpensive.. Easier to have a selection of blades when they're $12 to $16 each (105")
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Dick Snyder wrote:

This one: http://www.highlandwoodworking.com/3/16-4-tpi-skiptooth-bandsaw-blades.aspx
That assumes that 3/16 will give you a small enough radius which it probably will. I have numerous blades from 1/8 up to 3/4 - some with high tooth counts - that have only been used once at the most, being left over from when I first bought the saw and didn't know what to get.
The only blades I use are the one in the URL and my much loved Wood Slicer. When I win the lottery I am going to buy another bandsaw so I *never* have to change blades :)
--

dadiOH

Thanks for the link to the blade on the Highland Woodworking website. I will verify that 3/16" will get the job done before ordering.
Dick
On 12/2/2010 7:08 AM, dadiOH wrote:

All I use is 3/16th skip tooth as well. I even resaw with them. All my other blades just gather dust... I also have always had a local saw company weld them up for me... When I first started woodworking I was making names out of 100 year old, recycled 2x stock and got a 3/16" inch blade for that... never looked back.
--
Jack