Reclaimed Wood - Denver Area

Anyone know a dealer of reclaimed wood in the Denver area? Specifically looking for beams, barn wood, oak and pine.
Thanks in advance.
Mike Rinken
Just saw a barn with a "barn wood forsale" sign on it yesterday. North on I-25, don't recall before or after E470, it was on the right side when heading north. Looks like the I-25 widening is about to eat this barn up, so the old farmer is selling it as lumber. I was working and didn't have time to stop and check it out...might have to go back just for that...