Reciprocating Saws and.... Barbecue

I was watching Diners, Drive-ins and Dives on the Food Channel. It showcases unique local eateries and is hosted by Guy Fien.
http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_dv http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diners,_Drive-Ins_and_Dives
They were showing a place that was preparing pork to be barbecued. The guy whips out a big cordless reciprocating saw and used it to cut down the pork to size.
I think the missus would get real upset with me if I did that.

Hell, any reputable butcher shop has a meat bandsaw for cutting up meat. Why not a reciprocating saw?
Upscale wrote:

SWMBO and i were talking about this very idea. We like to get turkeys but one bird is way too much for the two of us. I had suggested that we run the bird through the bandsaw and make two halves, which can still be stuffed and would create a lot less waste.
She hastened to remind me to make sure the bird was killed first.
Tanus
--
This is not really a sig.

http://www.home.mycybernet.net/~waugh/shop /

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_dvhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diners,_Drive-Ins_and_Dives
Saying "But, Honey, it's a _new_ blade!" might help.
Lee Michaels wrote:

it on the BBQ.