reciprocating saw question

Page 2 of 2
Ed Pawlowski wrote:#BTW, is that new Sawzall Energy Star compliant? #If so you can get a rebate.#Applies only to electric models, not gas or steam powered.
~~~~~ No I don't believe it is, at least it doesn't say so on the box but one thing I noticed, unlike other power tooks I have, in or about those amps it doesn't dim the 100 watt bulb over my bench as much as the others do. What I enjoy the most is it's weight. At seven pounds it's a far relief from those hammer drills I've been using for years that probably have jelled the mussels in my arms by now. It's a good deal for a hundred bucks...PS I like the over supply of amp story, it actually had me paying attention when I started reading it (:
Ray,