Recess on Inset Drawers

Is it customary to put a small recess, say a 1/16", or reveal on inset drawers, or should they normally be flush to the outer edge?

Reply to
foster239

Not normally, but I wouldn't let that stop me if I liked the look. IIRC, there is a famous woodworker who often rounded the edges on his inset drawers because he liked the look ... and they are much more forgiving to fit.

Reply to
Swingman