Recently completed projects -- links to pics

Hi all,
I posted some pics of recently completed projects on my web page:
http://home.earthlink.net/~nateperkins1/Woodworking/projects/chuckbox.htm http://home.earthlink.net/~nateperkins1/Woodworking/projects/mayflowerbox.htm
They aren't perfect but at least I'm having fun chopping up wood :-)
Cheers, Nate
They'll do just fine until perfect shows up,
--
Mike G.
snipped-for-privacy@heirloom-woods.net

Heh heh. Might be waiting a while for that. As long as I'm having fun, learning something, and still have all ten digits then I'm happy.
Nate Perkins responds:

You should be. Good looking box.
Charlie Self "The test and the use of man's education is that he finds pleasure in the exercise of his mind." Jacques Barzun
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) wrote:

Thanks, Charlie. I've only been at this for about 1-1/2 years. I always appreciate kind words from the experienced guys here.
Cheers.
Very pretty stuff...
Nate Perkins wrote:

Nice lawn too!!