Recently completed projects -- links to pics

Hi all,

I posted some pics of recently completed projects on my web page:

aren't perfect but at least I'm having fun chopping up wood :-)

Cheers, Nate

Reply to
Nate Perkins

They'll do just fine until perfect shows up,

Reply to
Mike G

Very pretty stuff...

Nate Perk> Hi all,

Reply to
Pat Barber

Nice lawn too!!

Todd L

Reply to
Todd L

Nice site and nice stuff have fun

Lee

Heh heh. Might be waiting a while for that. As long as I'm having fun, learning something, and still have all ten digits then I'm happy.

Reply to
Nate Perkins

Thanks guys!

Reply to
Nate Perkins

Nate Perkins responds:

You should be. Good looking box.

Charlie Self "The test and the use of man's education is that he finds pleasure in the exercise of his mind." Jacques Barzun

Reply to
Charlie Self

Thanks, Charlie. I've only been at this for about 1-1/2 years. I always appreciate kind words from the experienced guys here.

Cheers.

Reply to
Nate Perkins