Reccomendation for Resaw Blade - 18" Laguna

It has been a few years since I replaced a blade on my Laguna 18" bandsaw and I am looking for recommendations. I use another saw for most cuts so this saw is only used to resaw but have not stayed current with improvements.
Highland hardware offers a 3/4" woodslicer now.
However, be prepared to wait. They take *long* time for custom (length) orders. I have been waiting about a month.
I've only used their 1/2" to date and have been very pleased.
-Steve

My best resaw blade is a Timber Wolf. I tried a few others, but when I got the Timber Wolf I stopped looking. I can almost cut veneer slices with it (of course you need to keep the saw tuned up for this to work).
--
Charley

"Frank Drackman" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Charley, what size BS and what width blade are you using?
Suffolk Machinery 1-800-234-SAWS and tell them what you want to do.
On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 21:46:06 -0800, "Frank Drackman"