rec.woodworking logo

Can someone explain why the group logo on Google is a basketball, a baseball and a baseball bat? The bat, of course, is wood, but making bats does not seem to be something that members of this group have much interest in doing. Just wondering...
Joe

The only bats in this group are those loose in the belfry of the Bush apologists.
On 5/2/2009 5:46 PM Robatoy spake thus:

Amen, brothah!
--
Save the Planet
Kill Yourself

I saw on a news report last November that Obama won and Bush lost. Maybe you missed that? There are many wood workers in this NG but so far as I can discern, they keep partisan rhetoric out of the workshop and postings on topic.
Joe
On Sun, 03 May 2009 18:58:08 -0700, Joe wrote:

"Joe" wrote
I saw on a news report last November that Obama won and Bush lost. Maybe you missed that? There are many wood workers in this NG but so far as I can discern, they keep partisan rhetoric out of the workshop and postings on topic. ============================= It must be nice where you live.
The most considerate thing that the political folks can do is to clearly mark the thread so that others can easily avoid that sort of thing.

*panting*...Phew... did I miss anything? Am I late?

*panting*...Phew... did I miss anything? Am I late?
*panting*, eh?
Sorry, for that type of thing, you need to go find Angela, We can't help you.

Bush wasn't on the ballot. Maybe you missed that?