rec.woodworking ANTI-FAQ Part 10 of 10 - Acknowledments and Copyright

10. ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS AND COPYRIGHT. I didn't ask for help writing this, and nobody did a damn thing to assist me in anyway whatsoever. I stole the idea and some of the text from Mark Lathem who wrote the anti-FAQ for alt.smokers.pipes. I also stole a lot of ideas from other people in wreck.wood. If it was your idea of a joke I stole, too bad, it's mine now. Finders keepers! Of course, 10 minutes after this thing hits wreck.wood I'll be flooded with "helpful suggestions. Thanks for nothing, guys. I know a couple of them are lame, but I don't care.
An earlier version of this anti-faq was graciously made available by Spokeshave (John Gunterman) on his website at < .
The latest version should be available on my website at: <
Original ignored copyright notice: Copyright 1998 by Mark Lathem, all rights reserved. You can't copy this thing for any reason. It's mine, mine, mine, mine, mine.
The original alt.smokers.pipes anti-FAQ is available at: <
Real copyright: Copyright (c)1998-2005 by Luigi Zanasi all rights reserved. You can't copy this thing for any reason. It's now mine, mine, mine, mine, mine. I stole it fair & square. Neener neener!
And tai fu & Rob Humphreys & Brian (the Ohio skidoo guy), I'm on to you. Expect a visit from the copyright police and a lawsuit any day now. Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address