rec.woodworking address

I got a new computer with a new server and It seems I can't find out what the address is to get on rec.woodworking. Does anyone have any suggestions?
-- Woody
Check out my Web Page at:
http://community-1.webtv.net/WoodworkerJoe/WoodworkerJoesInfo
Where you will find:
******** How My Shop Works ******** 5-21-03
* * * Build a $20 DC Separator Can Lid. 1-14-03 * * * DC Relay Box Building Plans. 1-14-03 * * * The Bad Air Your Breath Everyday.1-14-03 * * * What is a Real Woodworker? 2-8-03 * * * Murphy's Woodworking Definitions. 2-8-03 * * * Murphy's Woodworking Laws. 4-6-03 * * * What is the true meaning of life? 1-14-03 * * * Woodworker Shop Signs. 2-8-03
Your new server may not have the wRECk in its subscription base. Puff

Hi Joe,
My ISP does have the Wreck on its subscription list, but it's pretty erratic, and misses a lot of posts.
I recently opened an account with teranews.com, a dedicated ng hosting operation. Around 4USD one-off payment. On teranews, I see 115,000 posts as opposed to the 5000 or so I saw with BT.
OTOH, the teranews server is ssllooww, so I tend to mix and match between the two - BT if I want speed, but if I can see that there are posts missing, I can go to teranews to fill them in.
Cheers
Frank

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 22:53:37 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Joe "Woody" Woodpecker) wrote:

Since you have posted, then your newsreader already knows the newsgroup reader host name. There is no specific hostname to a particular newsgroup--you just need the server name which your ISP will provide. Some ISPs require a username and password, and some ISPs do a lousy job with Usenet. I've kept AT&T as an ISP for years with very few complaints. Another option is buying separate Usenet service, sometimes necessary with scaled-down Internet service providers.

Take your computer back the store and get a refund.
--
Formosa's Law: "The truly insane have enough on their plates without us adding
to it."