rec.woodworking

Can't argue much with *that*...
Lee
On Mon, 09 May 2005 18:56:02 -0700, Lee DeRaud

Oh yeah! I bet somebody does, OK?

Ummmmm......
OK.
Tom Watson wrote:

succinct
D in F
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work

And on topic.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

lol
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

What's up with 'dat?
Barry
I missed the original post. could someone repost it?

Sure, be glad to:

Did words fail Tom??
Better get somebody over there right away!
Make sure he is OK.

Naaaaa.. he's just proving something many of us have know all along; when fish are hungry enough, they'll even hit on an empty hook..<G>

You want me to top post the repost or bottom post the repost?
    Greetings and salutations...
wrote:

    Or as Bill O'Reilly says; "Keep it pithy".     Regards     Dave Mundt
P.S.     If you write a letter to him saying something like "pith on YOUR opinions", it will NOT get read on the air.     DCM
Dave Mundt wrote:

Finally, ON topic wood-related content. Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work

Are you saying that the other content here pithes you off?
Dave Hinz wrote:

Naw. I see the wRECk as a bright and sunny place in what is, increasingly, a gloomy Usenet and web. Really.
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
Dave in Fairfax <reply-to, is, disabled, to, stop, spam> wrote:

Ah well. Just remember: when cutting furring strips for a new *real* plaster wall, that you're just "doing it for a lath".
On Fri, 13 May 2005 02:20:09 -0000, Robert Bonomi

Furring with fir is murder!