Reasonable Cabinet design software?

Anyone know of a reasonable cabinet design package that I could use to basically design my own, software, not cabinets?

What I need is a basic idea of what is required and would like to see how the "competition" is doing things.

Reply to
Mr. Clean

Chris Melanson

Links???

Reply to
Mr. Clean

Search?

Reply to
James D. Kountz

Reply to
Chris Melanson

I found them but 20/20 is not correct it is 20-20 dummy!

Reply to
Mr. Clean

Mr. Clean wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.teranews.com:

And just how much did you pay to rec.woodworking for this search service?

For pointers to good software, whose authors' intellectual property you are going to copy/emulate/reverse engineer? (rip off?)

This is not exactly like saying "I want to build, for my own use, a mission-style table. Where can I find examples?"

Neither is it "whose work do you admire, so I can purchase/license some for my own use".

Crawl back under your rock.

Patriarch

Reply to
patriarch