Reasonable Cabinet design software?

Anyone know of a reasonable cabinet design package that I could use to basically design my own, software, not cabinets?
What I need is a basic idea of what is required and would like to see how the "competition" is doing things.
E cabinet system or 20/20

Links???
Search?
says...

I found them but 20/20 is not correct it is 20-20 dummy!
says...

And just how much did you pay to rec.woodworking for this search service?
For pointers to good software, whose authors' intellectual property you are going to copy/emulate/reverse engineer? (rip off?)
This is not exactly like saying "I want to build, for my own use, a mission-style table. Where can I find examples?"
Neither is it "whose work do you admire, so I can purchase/license some for my own use".
Crawl back under your rock.
Patriarch
http://www.ecabinetsystems.com www.2020design.com