Real Wood Keyboard and Optical Mouse Set (USB)

Real Wood Keyboard and Optical Mouse Set (USB)
http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=WOODKYBMOU&cm_mmc=geekmail-_-daily_daily_html-_-01Nov07-_-WOODKYBMOU
Here's the most stylish wooden computer accessory I've ever seen... http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,1697,1899276,00.asp -- JeffB remove no.spam. to email

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=WOODKYBMOU&cm_mmc=geekmail-_-daily_daily_html-_-01Nov07-_-WOODKYBMOU =====>Note it says: a.. Keyboard Features: a.. Stylish wood design a.. ====>Wood colored keys with black lettering <==So the keys aren't wood! Wonder if the rest of it is pressed wood?
Leif

: > http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=WOODKYBMOU&cm_mmc=geekmail-_-daily_daily_html-_-01Nov07-_-WOODKYBMOU
: =====>Note it says: : a.. Keyboard Features: : a.. Stylish wood design : a.. ====>Wood colored keys with black lettering <==: So the keys aren't wood! Wonder if the rest of it is pressed wood?
I seem to recall that almost every keyboard description lists the color of the lettering and background as a "feature". I checked one of the other keyboards on that site, and it said,
# Keyboard Features: # Easy to read white text on black keys
So, I'm not sure that it indicates that the keys aren't wood. Maybe some copywriter was filling in the blank for "key background color" and put in "wood colored".
--- Chip
A nice laptop to go with the keyboard
http://www.techeblog.com/elephant/photo.phtml?post_key 5475&photo_keyS31#prevnext
Skip