Re: You're Hired! Woodworker Business Apprenticeship.

You'll have to click here and find out why (or you can take the easy way out and go

back to watching TV and being a loser)

I vowed long ago never to work for someone who starts out, before we've even established a relationship, calling me a loser.

Even if I were one...it's just not done.

Don't miss the rare, never to be repeated, "Once in a Lifetime" opportunity because

I guarantee you, it will never be FREE again!

We can only hope.

Buh-bye

- - LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

I certainly hope this is true.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

If you love your boss, love the company you work for, love having other people control how much money you make, love being overlooked for promotions, think that a 1%, 2%, 3% "cost of living" raise is good, love being an average person living a hum drum average life; then close this message right now!

This absolutely, without a doubt, is NOT for you!

Really, don't waste you time reading any more of this, it may make you may miss your favorite TV show, and then what would you do?

Honest, just close this message, grab a high-carb snack, find the remote and go plop your fat butt back on the couch and surf through the 100+ channels on your huge TV a few more times until you find something mindless to watch - it will take a lot less effort than what I'm about to ask you to do.

Ok, now that I've gotten rid of the losers, let me tell you about a unique opportunity that will only happen once in your life.

But before I do, I need you to do me a favor (so I know you're not a loser) - Please answer these questions HONESTLY:

Are you tired of working for someone else?

Are you sick of being "told" how much money you can make?

Are you fed up with company "politics" and the deceptive games they play?

Have you ever thought of starting your own woodworking business?

Have you ever wondered how to make a "real" living at it?

Do you think making money doing something you love would be a great way to make a living?

Do you want to be in full control of your income and financial destiny?

If you're a woodworker and you answered YES to any of these questions then we need to talk!

I have 5 (wow, one's already gone!) 4 openings for a totally FREE new workshop and business apprentice program that I've developed that teaches fellow woodworkers how to successfully plan, start, promote and operate their very own profitable part-time or full-time woodworking business from scratch! Even if you have no clue on how to do it and don't business background!

This is an unbelievable opportunity because I promise you that the workshop, along with all the associated documents and course materials, and my personal one-on-one, step-by-step over the phone coaching and guidance, won't cost you a single red cent! It's all free! I even pay for the phone calls! And, there are absolutely no additional or hidden costs for the course or my services!

So why am I giving this incredible package away for Zero, Nada, Nothing?

You'll have to click here and find out why (or you can take the easy way out and go back to watching TV and being a loser)

Don't miss the rare, never to be repeated, "Once in a Lifetime" opportunity because I guarantee you, it will never be FREE again!

Click here now!

Reply to
Bullwinkle J. Moose
1) Eat dinner 2) No 3) Not applicable 4) No, I'm quite good at it and actually enjoy it 5) Nope 6) Is $30K a year a "real living"? 7) Sure but they're so fickle in that industry. One early misfire and you're out... 8) Already am 9) Cuz you were a lousy sales rep?
Reply to
patrick conroy

Yeah, but do you get a plastic drill bit guide and a sponge sander?

Huh? Do ya?

out and go back to watching TV and being a loser)

opportunity because I guarantee you, it will never be FREE again!

Reply to
Joe C.

Gimme an "S".....!

Reply to
Robin Lee

Gimme a "C"....!

Reply to
Robin Lee

Gimme an "A"....!

Reply to
Robin Lee

Gimme an "M"....! .....

Reply to
Robin Lee

Whadda ya got??????

Reply to
Robin Lee

Five barely readable HTML posts from someone who should know better?

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

SPAM!

No, wait, that has a 'P'. Oh, well. Close enough, I guess.

Doug Miller

I was gonna visit him via friedspam.net but he's a very ineffective spammer, as I couldn't figure out where "click here" was.

Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me. "I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin

Reply to
Mike Patterson

Oops - that's what one gets when one posts via "reply to group" ....

Cheers -

Rob

Reply to
Robin Lee

a newbie that got a new computer for Christmas (G)

Reply to
Steve Knight

Not if you configure OE to post only in plain text.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Actually - that's how it's configured now...and that's how I've always posted....far as I know.

Cheers -

Rob

Reply to
Robin Lee

Something went awry, since it showed up as HTML.

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Craig

Yeah, he quoted a post which was written in HTML, so it quoted the HTML. No mystery here.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

There is another setting in OE : "Reply in the format in which they were sent" Uncheck that box.

--

******** Bill Pounds
Pounds on Wood