Re: Yew wanted

I'm looking for some green Yew for bowl turning and little craft

>oddities. Branches 1-3" in diameter and other logs sent via UPS to me >I will pay your costs. >

Yew can get it retail at Owl Lumber in Chicago.

Reply to
BUB 209

(I'm gulity of not reading past the subect line -- wouldn't want to let facts get in the way of a good discussion. :)

Comments:

A) flowing robes are a necessity.

B) spelling counts.

C) don't you feel _sheep-ish_ posting a request like that??

Reply to
Robert Bonomi