Re: year round coffee in the shop?

Sign me up for the caffeine clinic - I do.

2) how many of us drink it year round, even on the hottest days?

Yeah - that would be me as well (unless I'm sweating to the point of dehydration - then it's either water or sports drinks for health reasons.)

I know that the LOML thinks I am crazy, but I drink coffee 365 days a year, > if not out at a restaurant, at least in my shop.

There's no doubt that your LOML thinks you're crazy Trav . . . but I don't believe *that's* the reason! LOL!

Jums

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 12:56:41 GMT, "Jim Mc Namara" Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

snip

i do believe you are right Jummy,.. matter of fact she told me so the other day when i asked if i could order my new DC. the answer was. "i knew you were crazy, but i didn't think you were suicidal"

LOL go figure

Traves

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock