Re: year round coffee in the shop?

"Traves "Squarefinger" Coppock" wrote in message:

Sign me up for the caffeine clinic - I do.

Yeah - that would be me as well (unless I'm sweating to the point of dehydration - then it's either water or sports drinks for health reasons.)

year,
There's no doubt that your LOML thinks you're crazy Trav . . . but I don't believe *that's* the reason! LOL!
Jums
On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 12:56:41 GMT, "Jim Mc Namara"
snip

i do believe you are right Jummy,.. matter of fact she told me so the other day when i asked if i could order my new DC. the answer was. "i knew you were crazy, but i didn't think you were suicidal"
LOL go figure
Traves