Re: WTB Powermatic planer IN/OUTFEED gear

If you don't have the bucks to get one from powermatic,(recomended), I would take it to someone who has a post heating oven, and can weld the gear, then bake it. A machine shop could clean up the keyway.
Those are your only options, IMO. -- Jim in NC
Check with a good machine shop about cutting you a new gear. Anyway you go it probably wont be cheap. Good luck.

It has been my experience that machine shops don't do well with making gears, reason being is that it takes a special machine to cut the right taper on the teeth. -- Jim in NC