Re: Woodworking.txt - Would you consider posting an index / list ?

Had to ask. I use FolderPrint (free at http://www.homestead.com/algor /) and tell it to make a text file. While the 3.32 version is very simple, it prints directories in various formats. I haven't yet tried the v5. Thank you for the post.