Re: Woodworking Roadblocks - RayV

> SO - WHAT'S YOUR SHOP ROAD BLOCK?

Toddlers and a wife who will convince you that whatever you get her for Valentine's Day is EXACTLY what she wanted are woodworking roadblocks to brag about. Wood can wait - enjoying your family ALWAYS comes first.

Kids grow up so fast and it's a series of One Shot deals - miss something and it's gone forever. Kids need BOTH a mom and a dad and they in turn need each other.

Sounds like you've got your priorities straight. And in a decade you'll have at least one shop assistant.

charliel b

Reply to
charlie b