RE: Woodline

I participate in an exercise program, 3 times/week.
Got talking to a neighbor on an adjacent station and found out he is a woodworker.
Got to talking about suppliers pro/con and he mentioned Woodline and how helpful they had been walking him thru some bit applications.
"They sure earn their money with me", was his comment.
When ever he orders something, a young lady accepts his order in that Tennessee drawl and advises him they should arrive in SoCal in about a week to 10 days; however, 3-4 days seem to be the norm.
No personal experience, but the above is pretty good recommendation IMHO.
http://tinyurl.com/mqp9mty
Lew
On 12/11/14, 11:30 AM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

They are a short drive from me and I usually go to their warehouse to get things. I can attest they are super nice people and very helpful.
--

-MIKE-

Lew Hodgett wrote:

Those east Tennessee girls sure are sweet.
--
 GW Ross

 Let X = 42